Liberty Acoustics Reference 2 XLR Interconnects
Cable Trial and Trade in Program
These cables Have Canadian HiFi's Gold seal of approval, Hence we offer a 30 day Money back Guarantee,less shipping and also feature a 1 year full trade In policy, where you recieve full Value credit for the item less shipping and taxes. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Shipping Time: 72 Hours
The Reference 2 XLR interconnects, are a big step up in design and audio quality. And, bring your musical performance to a new height. The interconnects are 1.5 meters in length, which is considered the optimum size for an interconnect cable. And, connections used are colour coded for easy identification. But, the colour may be changed when ordering your cables.
NEI-3001 features both unique solid UP-OCC copper materials & fine UP-OCC copper strands twisted with the individual Polyethylene insulation, and Air PE tube structure.
This design minimizes the capacitance between conductors to approach accuracy in sound and maximized performance.
- Cable length: 1.5 Meters
- Adonized brass shaped connectors
- Gold plated pins
- High-speed signal conductors
- Conductors Material: High-purity OFC copper
- Resistance: 0.25 Ohm/m
- Capacitance: 27 pF/m
- Inductance: 1.02 uH/m
- Double-symmetrical Design
- 2 x 2-fold Braided shielding
- 2 x Secondary AirGap protection
- Aluminium foil sheathing (100% Coverage)
- Secondary ‘Teflon’ insulation
- Secondary Felt tape/PVC insulation
- Low-loss PE insulation with Textile jacket
- Outer sheath: Dual CanuFlex PE-HB x 2