Helix HLX -090
Shipping Time: 72 Hours
The Helix is the newest member of the HRS chassis noise reduction product line.
All HRS products go through a rigorous development protocol, extensive listening tests, and 100% inspection of critical fit and performance features to verify all HRS products are manufactured to our exacting standards. All of this combined with precision design and exceptional performance results in a product that is a pleasure to install, use, change, or expand at anytime.
• Will give you many years of superior musical or video signal reproduction.
• Designed to significantly reduce the negative impact of air and structure-borne noise on your audio or video component performance.
• Yields targeted performance improvements when used in conjunction with HRS Isolation Bases (E1, S3, R3X, M3X2).
• Can be used in combination with HRS Damping Plates when needed to control both top and bottom chassis noise.
• Very low profile design, completely invisible under most components so it is ideal when you wish to maintain the original look of the component.
• Designed specifically to obtain maximum performance from audio components with a stiffer (plate and billet) metal chassis construction.
• Natural gimbal system ensures intimate contact with chassis at every location to maximize energy transfer.
• Perfect pairing with lower priced stiff chassis components where the price of the HRS Vortex is out of normal recommended pricing ratio.